change mind on excursion

karen327

One of the people in our party has changed their mind, said they would rather relax on the ship than go on Larmarni excursion in Beleze. I already signed everyone up via the internet. What is the best way to change the reservation so it is only for 2 people instead of 3.

If your'e sailing soon, you will not be able to cancel by calling NCL (or by doing anything online). Visit the shore excursion desk when you board (it will have limited hours the first day) and cancel in person. When you board, you'll find the three "tickets" in your cabin; take one with you (if possible) so they know which excursion, etc. Also, check your on-board account a few days later to make sure you've been credited for the cancelled excursion.

I called 1.866.625.1167 when DH decided he didn't want to do one of the excursions I had booked after all. They promptly removed it and couldnt have been nicer. We were several months away from the cruise. They state on the excursion site that you can cancel up to 48 hours in advance.

Assuming that you booked with NCL .... Just wait until you are on the ship, go to the excursion desk and cancel.

or... you can call NCL and make the adjustment. 1.866.625.1167

i am booked with a internet ta and booke a excursion in the ncl site. i changed my mind and didnt want to do it. i called ncl and cancelled it. with in a few minutes that it was gone from my reservation on their site. easy to do.

I've canceled an excursion the night before right on the ship. I went to the excursion desk and told them the truth. My daughter is afraid to snorkel. It was absolutely no problem. They credited my OBC. Don't worry about it.

Archived