Interline Sail was great!

mbe30

My family and I took this excursion when we were in St Thomas at the beginning of this month. Omar met us at the dock at Red Hook and brought us out to the boat in a dinghy. The boat is easy access since it has a metal ladder attached to the back. (Some boats have a rope ladder hanging off the side!) Pam made us feel right at home, offering us drinks and the run of the boat. We had decided ahead of time to sail to Cinnamon Bay on St John. The boat has a shaded area in the back to sit and relax, or you can sit on the front out in the sun and hang your feet over the sides. My parents sat in the back, and my sisters and I went up front. It was a beautiful ride to St John, and Pam pointed out sights along the way. When we got to Cinnamon Bay, we were offered snorkel gear, swim boards, or aqua noodles. My parents decided to stay in the boat while my sisters and I climbed off the back ladder for a swim. We could also have chosen to take the dinghy to the beach, but we decided to swim where we were instead. After our swim, Pam and Omar served us a delicious lunch of caribbean chicken salad wraps, caesar salad, and fresh fruit. The sail back was just as beautiful as on the way, and we even saw a stingray swim past the boat. I can't recommend this excursion enough. Pam and Omar bed over backwards to make the day perfect, and they are so welcoming. We are returning to St Thomas next October on the NOS and will absolutely be going with Interline again. I can't imagine a more perfect way to spend your day in St Thomas.

Please email me if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Dear Mbe30;

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the daysail with Omar. We are due to sail with him November 24th. Dealing with Jan has been enjoyable and easy. I wish all charters and excursions were as personable and detailed as this one has been so far. We get a good vibe from them. I hope we enjoy our day as much as you did. I will follow up with details and hopefully some pictures when we return.

Hi Rackcruise,

If you pay in cash, the price is $100 per person, and $110 if you pay with a credit card. It's really a great deal, especially considering that if you book an excursion with the cruise line, you'll end up paying as much, but be crowded with many more people.

Archived