Concierge lounge access

Hi Guys ,

I will be cruising on Independence in May and I presume that a ship of this size has a Concierge Lounge . I used the one on Queen Mary 2 and found it to be a great help when needing tickets for various shows and events on-board . My question is this , is the lounge open for all on board or just for the passengers using the best suites ?

My reason for asking this is that for this short cruise I have book a mid range inside cabin and was wondering if I could still avail of this facility .

Cheers and happy cruising ...:cool::cool::cool:

Hi Guys ,

I will be cruising on Independence in May and I presume that a ship of this size has a Concierge Lounge . I used the one on Queen Mary 2 and found it to be a great help when needing tickets for various shows and events on-board . My question is this , is the lounge open for all on board or just for the passengers using the best suites ?

My reason for asking this is that for this short cruise I have book a mid range inside cabin and was wondering if I could still avail of this facility .

Available only to GS or above. Or if you are a Diamond or Diamond Plus C&A member.

On the Indy, there are two lounges that have basically the same facilities. Concierge Lounge and Diamond Lounge. Concierge is for people in suites ONLY. Diamond Lounge is for people that are Diamond or D+ members of Crown and Anchor. If you don't qualify, you won't get in.

• 1 month later...
I am diamond and my husband is not. Will he be able to get in on Indy?

Has your husband ever sailed Royal before? If so, then he should have the same status as you - call C&A to make sure they have his status correct.

Hi Guys ,

Just sail with RCCL nine more times and you will have complete access to the lounge!

I am diamond and my husband is not. Will he be able to get in on Indy?

I just sailed on the Navigator with my sister--I am Diamond, and it was her first cruise. She was able to use the Concierge Lounge WITH ME, and was otherwise treated as a Diamond (they brought her a robe, etc.) The only real difference was that she didn't get the Diamond coupon book.

Archived