Pack and Plays on ships?

weezlesgirl

We are going on the Freedom of the Seas with my daughter (she will almost be 8 months old then) in March. I was wondering if they had pack and plays on the ship or if I need to take one. I was also wondering if they had high chairs. Thanks in Advance.

I'm not speaking from experience, but my TA said she reserved a pack-n-play for us on VoS. I need two PnP's, and RCL said their system only allows you to reserve one, but you can ask the room steward for a second. I would call your TA or even RCL to reserve one.

For high chairs...RCL said they are right there as you enter the dining rooms. I assume they are standard high chairs. ?? I wonder if folks use the cart covers on them or do you bother?

No problem on the P'nPs! They were actually very good - we have used them on Legend of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, and Sovereign of the Seas - so we're very experienced RCL PnP people! :D

On our Enchantment of the Seas cruise, DH's parents came with us and they wanted Baby_G for the week and our PnP hadn't arrived yet - we just told our Room Attendent and he put it in DH's parents stateroom.

They are quite roomy and don't bother taking your own crib sheets - RCL uses the regular room flat sheet folded/tucked/etc to fit their PnP mattress. Baby_G didn't even want to touch the fitted sheet we brought, she loved the softness of the RCL flatsheet. :p

Enjoy your cruise with your baby! They make each cruise even more enjoyable!

Lady_G

Archived