Port Canaveral car rental

iratherbesailing

Can anybody tell me which car rental agencies allow you to return the car after hours? We will be in Port Canaveral and wish to rent a car to go to Universal Studios for the day. From what I understand, the car rental agengies are saying that the vehicles must be returned before 6pm. That would only allow us 5 hours at Universal. Any suggestions?

Can anybody tell me which car rental agencies allow you to return the car after hours? We will be in Port Canaveral and wish to rent a car to go to Universal Studios for the day. From what I understand, the car rental agengies are saying that the vehicles must be returned before 6pm. That would only allow us 5 hours at Universal. Any suggestions?

All of the ones here have drop boxes. You write down the time and milage then leave that with the keys in the box.

All of the ones here have drop boxes. You write down the time and milage then leave that with the keys in the box.

I have talked to both Avis and Budget who say that the vehicle has to be returned before 6 pm and there are no drop boxes. Preston, have you done this yourself?

I have talked to both Avis and Budget who say that the vehicle has to be returned before 6 pm and there are no drop boxes. Preston, have you done this yourself?

Not to play favorites and I will not mention names but I rent all the time and did it just last Friday. Did you speak to the 800# or with the locations here?

Not to play favorites and I will not mention names but I rent all the time and did it just last Friday. Did you speak to the 800# or with the locations here?

The 1-800 #. Is that where I went wrong? I already have a vehicle rented with Budget and I am wondering if I need to cancel.

The 1-800 #. Is that where I went wrong? I already have a vehicle rented with Budget and I am wondering if I need to cancel.

Nothing wrong with the 800# but they do not know the area. I do not usually use budget so if you want to confirm with them call 321-784-0634

Hi,

do you have a print a coupon online or simply use the discount code for Avis? Do we have to become a member of rentalcarmomma?

Sylvie

You can just use the code. If you Google "Car rental discount code or coupon" you will get a bunch.

Archived