P.J.'s for Babies

thewolffs

What would you have 7-months old sleep in? I was thinking long-sleeved, lightweight one-piece p.j's. I figure the a/c will be on and I don't want them to get cold. My mom was thinking onesies, but I'm afraid they'll be too cold. I like it cool and to use a comforter. Most of our p.j.'s right now are fleece. I need to go through them all and pull out all the lightweight ones. I may need to go buy more.

Thanks!!!

I can tell you that I never bring enough cold weather clothes. The cabins are always too cold me me. And that advice about adjusting temp in the cabin doesn't always work because some ships, some cabins just have open air vents and there is very little you can do to stop them totally.

I can tell you that neither of my children ever slept in a onsie onboard a ship. Even now they sleep in long pants/long sleeves because of the air conditioning onboard.

Ours slept in fleece PJs even in our mini suite which had his own thermostat (which I kept as hot as possible, since ours was on full cold blast over our bed). He was fine. You might want to bring a couple of lightweight ones if you guys don't like it freezing, but if you like it cold, the fleece ones should be fine. (especially if you, like me, don't use blankies with little ones.)

Archived