Canyon Ranch Spa Question

wulicny

We will be leaving NYC on 11/26 on the QM2. I have a question about the facilities in the spa.

My plan is to purchase spa access for our entire 10-night cruise. I fell in love with the Thelasso-therapy pool on the Celebrity Century last year, and I am looking forward to a pre-breakfast soak and a steam every day on this trip in the brand new pool on the QM2. My question is, how are the showers in the spa? How do they compare to the showers in a B3 cabin? Specifications include water pressure, space, hot water (hot enough?), etc. I want to decide whether to shower and dress down there, or should I just schlep back to the cabin for my personal hygiene?

Thanks,

Bill

A Spa Club Passport includes the use of the aqua therapy pool, whirlpool, reflexology basin, sensory showers, Finnish sauna, aromatic steam room, herbal sauna, and ice fountain. It also includes use of the locker rooms, showers, etc. The prices in March were $25 for a one day pass on a sea day and $19 for a one day pass on a port day. You could purchase multi-day passes also. A 3 day pass was $49 and a 5 day pass was $79. The price for more than 5 days was not on the brochure from Canyon Ranch but I'm sure they are available. A Spa Club Passport is complementary on the day of any booked service such as a massage or facial.

Archived