Military Friends and Family Price Reduction

rcoaster809

I booked two cabins in December using the military rate and I noticed that the price went dwn almost $100 per person. Since we used the frends and family for the second cabin is it possible to get the price reduction even though Carnival is not offering the promotion now?

I booked two cabins in December using the military rate and I noticed that the price went dwn almost $100 per person. Since we used the frends and family for the second cabin is it possible to get the price reduction even though Carnival is not offering the promotion now?

I did the same thing, and got the reduction on both rooms.

GL

I called and my PVP put in the request for the request. If she can't get us the price reduction we may get upgraded to a balcony from the oceanview.

I think I would rather have the balcony anyway.

Thanks for the info!

Now that I think about it, they tried to "upgrade" us, but we prefered staying in the orginal rooms, so they gave us a price reduction with no problems.

GL

What is this military friends and family rate? Can you still get it? We are leaving March 2nd.

Well, Military freinds is over right now. During that time(last one in DEC) Carnival allowed you to book as many rooms as you wanted and all rooms would get the Military Discount. You still can get Military rates for the room the Military person is in but only that room. However, not all cruises have military rates.

Hope I said it clear enough:p.

Okay that makes sense ;)

We booked ours and we missed the military discount time or something....oh well!

Now, if you are trying to book your room for just yourselves, it still could be possible. The friends thing is just for additional rooms. When I booked my cruise initially, I didnt know anything about it, the dude at the 1-888 number asked me if I was prior military. If you or your cruising buddy are in the Military or prior military, you still might be able to get the Military rate. I booked thru Carnival, I dont know how it works with a TA.

GL

Ok, here's the thing... If you've paid in full and are in the penatly phase you can not get even an OBC which I think really sucks. I found this out when my pvp submitted it also. We got a big no. We have two rooms with the military friends and family with 5 people. Could have really used the obc. Oh well... I'll live... :D I'm still gonna cruize right??

Archived