Royal Caribbean Kids Club

JRsMom

Does anyone have any tips for the kids club on RCI? How about copies of the activities? My son is 7, I'd like to go over with him some of the stuff he might be interested in, the type of stuff they do in the kids clubs.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks Jackie.

Hey, you are in the Poconos! :D We love going to Great Wolf Lodge there. :)

Glad the link to the compasses were able to help you. My oldest was 7 when we first went on Freedom. It was her favorite ship EVER. ;) That's why we are going on Independence in a few weeks. Have a great cruise. Please come back and tell us how it went. :)

Sorry Michelle, just realized I mispelled your screen name!

I didn't even notice...lol. :D Did you know that my screenname IS a typo? When I typed it into CC, I typed crusinmama, I meant to add in the "i". :o

So now I use the typo screenname, and with my email address, I use BOTH the typo screenname and the correct spelling one just in case someone can spell. ;)

I just figured someone had already taken the name with the i in it!!:p

Most people think my real name is a typo. Heck when Word first came out with AutoCorrect it wanted to "correct" it to Wrong!

Hey, you are in the Poconos! :D We love going to Great Wolf Lodge there. :)

Glad the link to the compasses were able to help you. My oldest was 7 when we first went on Freedom. It was her favorite ship EVER. ;) That's why we are going on Independence in a few weeks. Have a great cruise. Please come back and tell us how it went. :)

Thanks Michele!! Ya know, we are about 1/2 hr from Great Wolf....I've never been there! My mom and dad's neighbor works security there, he said he could get us a discount on tickets...we may take him up on that offer this summer!

My son is 7...he Loved Disney's kids club! Hoping he enjoys RCI's just as much! I will definitely let you know all about the cruise!!

Thanks again! I'm going to go through the different activities with my son, that way he/we have an "idea" of what goes on!

Thanks Michele!! Ya know, we are about 1/2 hr from Great Wolf....I've never been there! My mom and dad's neighbor works security there, he said he could get us a discount on tickets...we may take him up on that offer this summer!

My son is 7...he Loved Disney's kids club! Hoping he enjoys RCI's just as much! I will definitely let you know all about the cruise!!

Thanks again! I'm going to go through the different activities with my son, that way he/we have an "idea" of what goes on!

:eek: You've never been to GWL????? Oh you are missing out. It's like a cruise on land. :D You have to try it. In the resort, they have 200 interactive displays that react to the "Quest magic wand" that you purchase (wand price is something like $10)

So you could be walking down the hall to your room and there will be a treasure chest. When the child waves the magic wand, the chest opens, lights up, talks, etc. :eek:

And when you are in the dining room, the child's magic wand operates animals in the trees above your head. And one wave will light up the entire ceiling in lights.

Can you tell I think that place is REALLY cool? :D

Archived