baths with patouche

gmadvm

Anyone done this 1/2 day tour to the baths? We are only in port from 7am to 1 pm and their website says the trip is 8am to 12pm. but their website also says that they pick you up at the end of the cruise ship pier and their home dock is only a 2 minute taxi drive away. i've read prior threads that said it was more like 20 minutes. does this mean they provide a taxi from the end of the pier to their dock? I have sent them an email to clarify but was looking for anyone with past experience.

We normally try to avoid ship excursions, but for such a short port time I would book with the ship because the next port is NJ and we don't want to miss the ship, but the excursion offered by RCI looks like they have very limited time at the baths and a lot of drive around time which doesn't look appealing. Anyone done the RCI excursion?

I was looking at Patouche.com also and sent them an email this morning with q's and didn't get a response back yet. We are in port for the same amount of time 7-1 and am concerned about time frames too. Can someone offer some assistance? Or maybe a different suggestion?

It can sometimes take a couple of days for Julie to get back to you in an email as she is often out with the boats. While I highly recommend Patouche, I will say that a trip that ends at 12 is cutting it close. Remember, the boat is a mechanical thing and things do break so there is always going to be the possibility of being later than 12. Perhaps they can arrange a bit of a shorter trip.

Archived