Sauna/Steam on Golden Princess

canadiancruisers11

Unlike the newer Star and other newer Grand class ships, the sauna and steam rooms are accessed from outside by the Lotus pool rather than from inside the change rooms on the newer ships from the Star onwards. I believe this older step up is on the Grand and Golden only for this class of ship.

• 2 months later...
Unlike the newer Star and other newer Grand class ships, the sauna and steam rooms are accessed from outside by the Lotus pool rather than from inside the change rooms on the newer ships from the Star onwards. I believe this older step up is on the Grand and Golden only for this class of ship.

I will be on the Golden in July going to Alaska. Do you know if the sauna and steam room are free of charge or do you have to buy a spa package to use them? Also, is there a changing area and lockers in the sauna? I am hoping to use the Lotus hot tubs and then quickly move indoors to change into dry clothes. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

The Spa facilities (sauna and steam) are very disappointing on the Golden

you freeze your tush off using them especially on those days crossing the Pacific on the way to Hawaii, the changes they made to the Star (same ship) was outstanding - Hopefully in Drydock they will fix it but because its not revenue generating I doubt it will be done !:cool:

Archived