Emerald minis #730/731 balconies--info.please

Cruzinnana47

Have read several references on different threads about these 2 AD minis on the Emerald deck having very large balconies, and therefore these are coveted minis. On the Emerald Princess deck plan, it appears to us that these 2 minis have the same size balconies as the others on both sides, BUT there are decks on either side of the ship which run behind these minis and the suites, and what appear to be doors leading out from halls on either side.

Can anyone confirm this? Curious as we have booked a AD mini for our next cruise, but farther forward on the starboard aft section.

The balconys are bigger, but 730 puts you right under the stage in Club Fusion and there have been lots of reports of noise and vibrations from the bands during the night.....so I would opt for the starboard side which is not directly over the stage and should be less noise.

There have been numerous blogs on this on CC - so you might try a 'search' to get more info on the exact balcony size. Good luck;)

The balconys are bigger, but 730 puts you right under the stage in Club Fusion and there have been lots of reports of noise and vibrations from the bands during the night.....so I would opt for the starboard side which is not directly over the stage and should be less noise.

There have been numerous blogs on this on CC - so you might try a 'search' to get more info on the exact balcony size. Good luck;)

Thanks, hillslife, for your response. I did a Search for this info., but we still can't figure out why on the Emerald deck plan it shows passageways with doors opening onto the large decks, with possible public access. These deck areas seem to be next to the vista suites on either side aft and at the end of either balcony section for these 2 mini-suites. Just wondered if anyone who has actually stayed in either E730 or E731 can comment on that.

There is no public access to those balconies. That white area on the floor plans is access to an aft stairwell that is for crew only, although you do you it for the muster.

Thank you JerseyGuys--that's just the info. we were looking for! And thanks for the pics. Have E723 booked now, will check to see if E731 may still be available--if not, we will know for another time.

Appreciate your responses!

BOOK IT NOW!!!! We had E731 on the Caribbean Princess. Love the fully covered, extra large balcony. You will not regret booking this mini-suite.

I got this for my first Princess cruise on the Crown. Sounds like I'm getting spoiled. :cool:

Archived