Debarkation of Grandeur--safest time to book flight?

tha sista

:confused:Having only sailed Carnival, I have no clue about RCI debarkation procedures. When sailing out of Tampa with CCL I know I can safely book an 11:10 flight (in most cases at most times of the year), what's the scoop with RCI. Will I be ok with a flight at this time? Thanks in advance for you assistance.

You should be OK with flight times, though very occasionally Tampa has a few problems. The cruise before mine last March was delayed because of high winds and the resulting refusal to let the ship down the channel. It had to dock at an industrial pier shuttle people ... bad for making flights.

In my experience, there is not much of a difference between Carnival and Royal debarkation. There is usually early debarkation for wheeling your own luggage off, then tag colors are called. Priority tags are given for those who state that they have an early flight.

You should be OK with flight times, though very occasionally Tampa has a few problems. The cruise before mine last March was delayed because of high winds and the resulting refusal to let the ship down the channel. It had to dock at an industrial pier shuttle people ... bad for making flights.

In my experience, there is not much of a difference between Carnival and Royal debarkation. There is usually early debarkation for wheeling your own luggage off, then tag colors are called. Priority tags are given for those who state that they have an early flight.

Thanks that's what I was hoping to hear...I am aware of the fog/wind problem that can occasionally happen, but I'll chance that!

Archived