looking for park and cruise hotel in Vancouver

I don't know of any hotels in the downtown core that would offer this service - our expert on this Putterdude - is away on a Panama cruise so he won't be able to answer for another week or two.

Perhaps some of the other locals know of a hotel with a cruise and park package.

Cheers

Dennis

I am not the expert Putterdude is BUT I really can not think of a downtown hotel that offers such a perk. Most downtown Vancouver hotels I stay at charge $25.00++++ daily for parking.

I do know that some airport hotel such Holiday Inn Express and Excutive Inns, Accent Inns offers comp parking for a week when you fly out, I would think a cruise would be the same thing. I don't think they shuttle into downtown but you could double check that.

Stay at the YVR Fairmont Hotel - park at the airport and shuttle downtown or take the taxi they have long term parking lots

Stay at the Holdiay Inn Express in Richmond they might let you park overnight there or park close by on the street. Phone the various hotels in Richmond and ask.

Look for informaton on the Executive Hotel in Burnaby. I **think** (but won't swear to it) that they had a "stay 'n cruise" offer last year. I know there were hotels in Burnaby that were offering stay 'n cruise. Maybe try one of the hotel booking sites and look specifically in Burnaby.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone found any park and cruise deals in Vancouver for this season yet? We're trying to lock in a hotel pretty soon... I didn't see anything on the Delta Suites website. Am I missing something? Any other hotels offering a parking deal that are not at the airport? It sure would be nice to be kind of near the port!

Has anyone found any park and cruise deals in Vancouver for this season yet? We're trying to lock in a hotel pretty soon... I didn't see anything on the Delta Suites website. Am I missing something? Any other hotels offering a parking deal that are not at the airport? It sure would be nice to be kind of near the port!

Try Coast Plaza which is on Denman at Comox St in the West End which to my knowledge is the cloest in hotel that offer such a package and failing that there are 2 Accent Inns, one in Richmond and the other in Burnaby;

https://www.coasthotels.com/hotels/canada/bc/vancouver/coast_plaza/overview

http://www.accentinns.com/

Thanks Putterdude! It looks like it would cost about the same to just park at Canada Place. We can get a better deal at a different hotel since we want to come a day early and see your beautiful city. Westin, Marriott, etc. are less with AAA discounts and are closer to the port to see the ships coming in. If someone is just staying one night the Coast is a great deal!

Archived