Zip Line - Labadee

KarGaro

Hi everyone - we are sailing on the Liberty on Feb. 8th and will be stopping at Labadee. Three of my four kids want to go on the zip line. Do I need to make reservations for that NOW or can I wait until we actually are on the ship to do it?

Karen:)

Hi everyone - we are sailing on the Liberty on Feb. 8th and will be stopping at Labadee. Three of my four kids want to go on the zip line. Do I need to make reservations for that NOW or can I wait until we actually are on the ship to do it?

Karen:)

They hold back about 30% of the slots for booking onboard. But, you do run the risk of the excursion booking up, and you would also have to wait in line to book it. Popular excursions sell out rapidly, so if you wait, you may be out of luck.;)

My kids are 20, 17, 15 and 12. I saw the height restriction and my 12 year old won't make it. His friend's family is going with us and his friend isn't tall enough either so they both will hang out doing something else. His friend's sister is also 15 and is going to be going with my kids. I'm glad that I saw about the height restriction before we got there because my 12 would not have been happy at that point! ;)

Karen

Archived