Noise on Deck 8 on Enchantment of the Seas

I have booked a cabin 8056 on Enchantment and was wondering how noisy the pool deck is above. I believe I still have the option to book aft on this deck and not rally sure what to do. I usually stay in Oceanview cabins due to rarely being in the cabin, so I'm shooting for the best experience. My wife is easily annoyed by unwelcomed sounds. Makes no difference to me either way.

My DH and I stayed in 8090 and didn't hear anything from the deck above. The only noise that bothered us was our neighbor-she would go out on her balcony at each port and call

someone back home, speaking really loud! It was kind of funny to hear her side of the conversation though:)

The aft cabins are great though. We stayed in one on AOS, but never on a Vision class.

I just booked on this deck and had the same question. I booked through RC website, and asked the booking agent about noise from above. She suggested a mid deck cabin below the solarium portion of the pool, which she said is usually the relaxing, quiet area. I hope so. Would love to hear from someone with actual experience.

We stayed in Cabin 8070 in September. We did not hear a thing. It was the smoothest ride I have ever been on in all my cruising years. What we did have was yellow/brown water which seems to be an issue on this ship. When you get on run the water for about 10 minutes and see if it clears, if it does not notify the desk and put in a complaint. They will give you free water. We had a fabulous trip and thought the Cruise Director and his staff were really good. The Disco was jammed every night with 70s, 80s & 90s music. The DJ was made the nights. That was my era so I loved it. Very smoky, however. You have to see Quest -- the best show and you will laugh until you cry. :):):)

Wishing you a smooth trip and a wonderful time.

I just got off the phone with RCCL and changed to aft cabin 8170. People swear these are the best cabins to get. 05/25/09.I cannot wait for this cruise. Thied year in a row on EOS. I love this ship! For the last two years we have had the same bar staff on the pool deck. Mike from Jamaica makes me look forward to starting my day with a cold Red Stripe.

No problem with posting the pics. My wife got her a brand new fancy camera for Christmas (I don't even know how to work it :)). Can any of you help me with my profile. I made a countdown timer but I do not know how to display it. I would also put info up about my previous cruises, but I do not know how to do that either. Thanks in advance, James.

P.S. Are there any way to save friends as well so I can post pics for people who request them.

Archived