adventure ocean snack pack

lonegirl

I got the unhealthy one. Mine wasnt in the room on day 1 like I asked and I ordered it like 3wk before sailing. I went to guest relations with my confirmation. The one they ended up sending was NOT worth $21 and it didnt have everything in it that was pictured, I should have complained but didnt. She had the bag, 1 thing of M&Ms, 1 thing of mini Pringles, 1 bag of cookies, 1 snickers bar and I think that was it!

I hardly think of any of the pre-purchases to be much of a bargain at all.

That you can go to the buffet, or room service, or purchase a candy bar from the store after sailaway is enough reason for me not to waste $ on those things.

I once bought our kids a pack as a surprise (CArnival, not RCI) and they were very underwhelmed.

Going to the RCI web site and looking at the kit confirms my beliefs. For $21 you will get a cheap plastic lunch bag and a few bags of small sized snacks. You could put together a surprise pack with the same sort of thing for well under $10, but that's just extra stuff to pack. Just have them get snacks at the buffet.

Your kids will find the experience to be awesome enough without these overpriced souvenirs.

Archived