Possible CC Cruise to Alaska??

kellywhitehills

Kelly,

I am wondering if you have gotten any information? Getting a bit concerned as you have not visited in a few days:confused:

HI!

Well I have been in Houston Texas judging a Bulldog Sweepstakes...Then I got home and was sick as a dog, no pun intended..:)..Still no word on pricing...BUT I have been checking every other day or so!..Some nice photos of Misty Fjords!...

I guess we just ahve to be patient!

Kelly

HI!

Well I have been in Houston Texas judging a Bulldog Sweepstakes...Then I got home and was sick as a dog, no pun intended..:)..Still no word on pricing...BUT I have been checking every other day or so!..Some nice photos of Misty Fjords!...

I guess we just ahve to be patient!

Kelly

Feel better soon!

NCL has posted prices for September 2010, so here's hoping we get some info before too much longer. Kelly, by any chance have you called Carnival or the travel agency frequently used for for CC group cruises (no names on the board...heh-heh!) to see if they knew when then prices may be available?

Kelly,

My DW and I are traveling to Alaska in September. The Princess 2 for 1 promotion was too good to pass up. We only planned on going once, 3 years ago, and here we go again. You can never get enough of alaska....count us in for 2010.

Yes, NCL has released their schedule but somewhere I read that Carnival may not release theirs until mid March. :(

I think the addition of another ship in Seattle next has "mucked" things up........drats!

I asked my pvp about 2 ships going to alaska and she said not a chance in heck!!!!!

Updated list..:)

kellywhitehills 2 cabins

Cobraman 3 couples

Luckysll

Maryandlady

CruisefromNY

Deborhjo

Caltexan 3 couples

Nuttycruisegirl

Elaina91801

cruisekwazee

HeidenLauren 2 maybe 3 cabins

Daiseygirl55

Kimmimom

Letue

Idlenote 2 cabins

MexicoVic

MargaritavilleMomma 2 cabins

iamausmcmom

tbtma

JBDigitalPhoto

dafuser

Gizzie (Art)

Nic624

vegasvick

CruisnMom007

Bill and ETA

Crazycath

dl7005 2 cabins

sixgun and chevellet

careyr24

cruisers5 2 cabins

Juscaus

Leelee9878

woodfaerie

wdowns9

cruisinRNfromDenver

medic834 (6-8cabins)

WOW..If everyone goes thats over 50 cabins..Realistically I know probably only half will commit...BUT still WOW!

Kelly

Kelly - looks like a great group so far.

I am booked on the Cupids II group cruise for next February, but won't be doing that cruise as I'm now booked on the new Dream for Feb. 20/10. I haven't cancelled my booking with Johna, though, so as soon as this Alaska cruise becomes an official one, I can transfer that booking here. Hopefully we'll hear something before I leave on my cruise next month.

Kelly - looks like a great group so far.

I am booked on the Cupids II group cruise for next February, but won't be doing that cruise as I'm now booked on the new Dream for Feb. 20/10. I haven't cancelled my booking with Johna, though, so as soon as this Alaska cruise becomes an official one, I can transfer that booking here. Hopefully we'll hear something before I leave on my cruise next month.

Sandy,

You will have to tell us what the Dream is like after youve cruised her..I am interested in this ship and would love to hear what the cove balconies are like!

Kelly

I keep checking this thread to see what the official date and price is going to be. My DH and I might would join if the sailing date works for us and the price is right. We've been twice and this summer will be our third trip to Alaska thanks to the Princess 2 for 1 sale. I haven't been to Alaska with Carnival or in September, so I'm definately interested in your group cruise. :)

I keep checking the thread too. Every time I see it near the top I get all excited about potential news :)

I have only sailed 2 to Alaska and both times it was the last week of May into the first few days of June. It will be nice to see another season :D

Count me and my DH in as well..... we're interested, depending on when it is in 2010. We're planning on Alaska in Sept anyway for our 30th wedding anniversary, so this could work out wonderful!

kellywhitehills 2 cabins

Cobraman 3 couples

Luckysll

Maryandlady

CruisefromNY

Deborhjo

Caltexan 3 couples

Nuttycruisegirl

Elaina91801

cruisekwazee

Daiseygirl55

Kimmimom

Letue

Idlenote 2 cabins

MexicoVic

iamausmcmom

tbtma

JBDigitalPhoto

dafuser

Gizzie (Art)

Nic624

vegasvick

CruisnMom007

Bill and ETA

Crazycath

dl7005 2 cabins

sixgun and chevellet

careyr24

cruisers5 2 cabins

Juscaus

Leelee9878

woodfaerie

wdowns9

cruisinRNfromDenver

medic834 (6-8cabins)

CruiseElf

We are booked for Alaska this Sept 09, r/t, Vancouver, RCCL ... I'll have to see how this trip goes before deciding if we'd be up to Sept 10 as well :) So many other places I still need to get too!

Thanks for the motivational pics, loved seeing them and the beauty of September!

BTW, in deciding between July or September ... I've read that July is peak tourist season there, although September need to be prepared for possibility of more rain ... myself, while traveling somewhere like this, I'd choose rain over crowds :p My pick if we were to go again in 2010 would be r/t, September :)

We are booked for Alaska this Sept 09, r/t, Vancouver, RCCL ... I'll have to see how this trip goes before deciding if we'd be up to Sept 10 as well :) So many other places I still need to get too!

Thanks for the motivational pics, loved seeing them and the beauty of September!

BTW, in deciding between July or September ... I've read that July is peak tourist season there, although September need to be prepared for possibility of more rain ... myself, while traveling somewhere like this, I'd choose rain over crowds :p My pick if we were to go again in 2010 would be r/t, September :)

I have a feeling you are going to like Alaska soo much you are going to come home and book another cruise there ASAP..:)

we may be interested in a cabin for two.

kellywhitehills 2 cabins

Cobraman 3 couples

Luckysll

Maryandlady

CruisefromNY

Deborhjo

Caltexan 3 couples

Nuttycruisegirl

Elaina91801

cruisekwazee

Daiseygirl55

Kimmimom

Letue

Idlenote 2 cabins

MexicoVic

iamausmcmom

tbtma

JBDigitalPhoto

dafuser

Gizzie (Art)

Nic624

vegasvick

CruisnMom007

Bill and ETA

Crazycath

dl7005 2 cabins

sixgun and chevellet

careyr24

cruisers5 2 cabins

Juscaus

Leelee9878

woodfaerie

wdowns9

cruisinRNfromDenver

medic834 (6-8cabins)

CruiseElf

Morganboys

Are we waiting on carnival to give out pricing or are we waiting on CC to confirm us as an official CC cruise? We mgiht need to push to recruit a Moderator to tour with us.

I have only been in touch with Laura from CC...She said we have enough interest just have to wait for pricing...I dont think we can become OFFICIAL until we have the pricing..Least thats my understanding!.SOO we just sit and wait!..:)

Sandy,

You will have to tell us what the Dream is like after youve cruised her..I am interested in this ship and would love to hear what the cove balconies are like!

Kelly

I was almost going to book one of the cove balconies, but when my PVP said there was an aft cabin available, I jumped at it. I usually get mid ship balcony cabins, but have always wanted to try one of the aft ones. I travel solo, so the price is usually more than what I want to pay.

They did have one of the aft wrap cabins also available, but it was a little too much money. Maybe one day......:D

I was almost going to book one of the cove balconies, but when my PVP said there was an aft cabin available, I jumped at it. I usually get mid ship balcony cabins, but have always wanted to try one of the aft ones. I travel solo, so the price is usually more than what I want to pay.

They did have one of the aft wrap cabins also available, but it was a little too much money. Maybe one day......:D

Sandy be careful now..Once you go Aft youll never go forward..*GRIN*..You are going to get spoiled..

Kelly

Archived