Which to Choose?

silentkink

Hi i might go on a cruise in February and was wondering which to choose? I have decided between five cruises one is on the Norwegian Jewel which is a five night cruise to the western Caribbean the other one is a 7 day western Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Pearl. The next one is on Royal Caribbean which is a five day cruise to the eastern Caribbean and the navigator of the seas. The next one is a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise on the Liberty of the Seas. The last one is a 5 day Carnival cruise to the western Caribbean on the Carnival Triumph. So guys if you can please tell me which to choose it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advanced. :)

Have you read the reviews of the various ships? Go to the top orange banner and on the right you will see "Reviews." Click it and then name your ship. You can read a professional review, and then click "member reviews" to see what other cruise critics have to say about the ship, cabins, food, excursions etc.

Your question is just too broad. Do some research and then decide further.

If $$$ is no object, first I look at line, I like freestyle and dining when I want, so I would pick a line that has that. After that, 7 days is better then 5, after that it is ports. We have done Western Car. 3x, so we are now looking for a 7 day Eastern for March of 2010. Finally might be deprature city/costs

Sure hard to give you an answer without knowing what you like, don't like.

Personally, the 7 day is a plus for me.

Next is freestyle dining, that reduces it to NCL.

Pearl and Jewel are pretty much the same ship.

Where do you want to go?

7 is better than 5. Then I'd look at itineraries. If that was equal I'd look at price. If THAT was equal, Freestyle on NCL would win.

I agree.. this is a very good way to pick a cruise when you are trying to decide between different lines. One thing I would pay attention to is what kind of cabin you get for the price you are looking at . Make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

After you've followed all the other good advice posted, make sure you pick the itinerary that goes to St Thomas/St John. It took me a couple of cruises that didn't stop there to learn that "all cruises should include St. John."

Archived