kids program first night

Nekochan

Does anyone know how the first day Adventure Ocean/AO show/late seating dinner will work? I am planning on my son NOT coming to the dining room, and was wondering what time the AO check in is (he'll be in the teen group), and what the first night Adventure Ocean show is (and what time). Is that first show for the kids or for the kids and their family?

Will I be able to do that and make it to the DR the first night?

I'll be on the explorer if that makes any difference

The first day fro Adventure Ocean is basically to register your children..for the younger groups 3-11 yrs old. As for the teen club, the first night they have a mix and mingle which starts around 8pm and then activities/disco that usually last until 1am. You do not need to register teens, it is come and go as you please type of program. A lot of times teens just like to hang out and make friends and then if they want, participate in the scheduled activity.

As for the show, it is in the ice skating venue, it is basic information about the Adventure Ocean program. For teens, you can skip it as they usually just focuses on how to register the younger groups. Well I hope this helps!

The first day fro Adventure Ocean is basically to register your children..for the younger groups 3-11 yrs old. As for the teen club, the first night they have a mix and mingle which starts around 8pm and then activities/disco that usually last until 1am. You do not need to register teens, it is come and go as you please type of program. A lot of times teens just like to hang out and make friends and then if they want, participate in the scheduled activity.

As for the show, it is in the ice skating venue, it is basic information about the Adventure Ocean program. For teens, you can skip it as they usually just focuses on how to register the younger groups. You will definietly make it in time for late seating dinner...since there is no registration to be done or need to sign in your child, since he is free to participate or not

i was just on liberty an i am planning on a cruise in november with my children. i was looking at the compass and it said the intro program was at 5:45. is this a really short welcome aboard show? i would like to eat in the dinning room that night and we have first seating.

i am sure that it is short because they must realize that most of the people at the family welcome aboard show are early seating but i figured i would ask.

Archived