Freedom or Liberty?

bek1235

Have sailed both - Freedom in 2007 and Liberty in 2008. I'm not one to really look at decor or artwork in great detail - they are both identical as far as layout. We enjoyed both - you won't go wrong sailing on either one. The food was good as was the service, ship was very clean - overall great cruises!

Enjoy,

Robin

They are both so similar, and if the itinerary is similar enough for you....I would suggest looking for the best cabin at the best price. You might find one is full but one has an awesome selection of terrific cabins.

Just a thought...

They are both so similar, and if the itinerary is similar enough for you....I would suggest looking for the best cabin at the best price. You might find one is full but one has an awesome selection of terrific cabins.

Just a thought...

I agree with this!!

Have sailed both plus Indepndence of the Seas. All are great, great ships that offer so many features. If ship age matters, Freedom is the first of the three to sail, thus has seen more wear and tear, but RCI keeps their ships very well maintained. I wouldn't hestitate to sail any Freedom Class ship. Toss a coin to decide. I don't think you can go wrong.

I was curious what you think is the better of the two if there are any distinct differences? Any opinions? Both ships have nearly the same itineraries, and I can't make up my mind on which to book. Thanks!
The ships are the same. The only difference is the names of the public areas (though the public areas are located in the same places on both ships) and the interior color scheme.

Pick the one that offers the best deal for you. If you still cannot decide, the Liberty OTS in the newer of the two.

Archived