Dont' need birth certificates, do we?

tanyanubin

We just need passports, correct? I've cruised several times before, I'm just fuzzy on the details, lol. It's almost a whole year ago, after all! We dont' need birth certificates, do we? Just our passports, right? Maybe our drivers licenses? Thanks everyone!

We just need passports, correct? I've cruised several times before, I'm just fuzzy on the details, lol. It's almost a whole year ago, after all! We dont' need birth certificates, do we? Just our passports, right? Maybe our drivers licenses? Thanks everyone!

Just passports.

US Citizen? Going to the Caribbean? Passport is all you need. Enjoy

You only need your passport but you should bring your DL also. You will need ID to board your plane home, if your passport should be lost or stolen you will have back-up ID.

If you are driving to the port you will need your DL for obvious reasons.

Always make sure you have your driver's license with you. On our cruise last April I changed purses right before we left. It wasn't until we got to the airport the next morning that I realized I had not brought my driver's license with me. I had my passport luckily or I would have had to drive 2 hours back home to get my dl and would not have made the flights. I found my driver's license handy when I did not want to have to take my passport out. If you aren't renting a car you can get by without your dl but it's nice to have it as a second form of id :)

Archived