Documents

Cruise Passenger

If you clicked on E-docs you won't get anything in the mail. You can print your documents from Carnival's web site. All you really need is your fun pass and your luggage tags...and really you don't need them. The porters will have luggage tags for you at the port. I printed our luggage tags on card stock stapled them around the handle of our luggage and when we arrived at the port the porters put luggage tags on too.....

If you clicked on E-docs you won't get anything in the mail. You can print your documents from Carnival's web site. All you really need is your fun pass and your luggage tags...and really you don't need them. The porters will have luggage tags for you at the port. I printed our luggage tags on card stock stapled them around the handle of our luggage and when we arrived at the port the porters put luggage tags on too.....

If you did not select e-docs, you will by default get your documents in the mail. I have gotten mine as late as 2 weeks prior to sailing, but in the last year it is more like a month prior.

Once you get your paper docs, you can print your e-docs as a backup, if you wish.

I was told by Carnival yesterday that they don't send out paper docs anymore. Everything is done electroniclly and has to be printed out. When I go through all my docs, I can't seem to find my tags and OBC. Where can I find those?

I was told by Carnival yesterday that they don't send out paper docs anymore. Everything is done electroniclly and has to be printed out. When I go through all my docs, I can't seem to find my tags and OBC. Where can I find those?

Whoever you spoke to gave you the wrong info. You can still get paper docs.......which also come with luggage tags.

FYI when we were in San Diego a couple weeks ago, it was a madhouse with people getting luggage tags from porters. They were in everyones way.

Not real hard to come prepared.......

I found my luggage tags by viewing MyDocuments at the Carnival website. On the My Documents web page next to where it lists our names there is a button that says "View", when I click this button another window opens a PDF file, the luggage tags are page 7. I have read that the OBC should be on page 6 but I don't see it. I expected my fuel surcharge as an OBC.

I first have to ask if you are cruise only or cruise air.

I suggest printing one full copy of edocs and take it with you for cruise only. Cruise air you will need two pages that have the transfer information on it, or if you booked a transfer you'll need that piece of paper to get on the bus to/from port!!

Everyone always says funpass only, no, when there is a computer glitch they'll need to see more. The computer glitched for many people and many of us had to get our credit cards swiped again because the computer had problems....only when I tried to book my excursions onscreen did I get a error and the guest relations told me of the gitch that happened.....

Archived