Must see shops

Ellusionz

We are planning on doing the RRR tour which probably won't give us any shopping time other than at Rum Point gift shop. I only barely recall there being way too many shops to do in a day anyways. We plan to do most shopping in cozumel. But if we have time to hit that one shop or two before getting on the boat...what would you recommend?

• 2 weeks later...
i would recommend Pure Art but it is not right at the pier - you would probably have to take a taxi there.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Last time we did Capt Marvins in morning (first tour) and were able to take a lengthy walk to Pure Art (1-1/2miles) we defintely won't miss this shop although this time a taxi, and investigating if the bike taxis will go there.

The shop is very ecclectic and fits need of any sovenier you may need for reasonable pricing. Everything from stain glass enhanced coke bottles of caymen sand, prints, kitchen section you name it they have it. They have a website of their own-just do a search.

The Bernard K Passman gallery has some display items which are rather outstanding. He was known for sculpting in black coral and made some very intricate pieces. The gallery is right in George Town on Cardinall Avenue - a short walk from the tender piers.

Archived