UK cruiser, luggage allowance

Does anyone who has booked flights from UK through RCI as part of their cruise package know what the luggage allowance for flight is ? We are flying with Aerlingus to Barcelona and was wondering if the allowance would be set by RCI or by the airline.

I should have asked the TA but had so many questions I forgot lol

thanks

Had a look at the Aer Lingus site out of interest. There is a charge for checked baggage depending on the fare level charged.... are you aware of that? Hopefully that will have been included in your fare if applicable or at least explained to you if your fare is chargable.

http://www.aerlingus.com/cgi-bin/obel01im1/Services/checked_bag.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1021612917.1231967041@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccchadegemimmlhcefecfigdffgdfkj.0&P_OID=-536879754&Category=3#all

Had a look at the Aer Lingus site out of interest. There is a charge for checked baggage depending on the fare level charged.... are you aware of that? Hopefully that will have been included in your fare if applicable or at least explained to you if your fare is chargable.

http://www.aerlingus.com/cgi-bin/obel01im1/Services/checked_bag.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1021612917.1231967041@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccchadegemimmlhcefecfigdffgdfkj.0&P_OID=-536879754&Category=3#all

yes I have travelled with Aerlingus before and had to pay for luggage. Have just looked at confirmation and no details of luggage allowance so will check with TA tomorrow. I would like to think it is included lol

Archived