help - promenade # 7609

pudy68

I recently read a post from someone who had stayed in this cabin, and now I can't find it.

I used the helpful SEARCH feature icon_rolleyes.gif but alas, it's not to be found.

Can you please repost on the problematic view with this location? I think it's close to the library and the view is obscured by flags, or something??? My memory is not cooperating.

Thanks!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;11;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Mariner, here we come!

AOS 4/21/02 (awesome!)

7609 is way down at one end of the promenade. You won't be able to see the parades very well. We've had 7295 twice and had a very good view and no noise. I don't know for sure about the flags, but they do some up for the parades and it could be a problem.

Kathy M

22 RCI Cruises and counting

2 Carnival Cruises

Mariner of the Seas 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;5;2;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We were in 7609 on the Mariner. Yes – it is at the end and impossible to see the parades. However, the other location perks, near the library, stairs, dining rooms etc. may be worth it to you.

Be careful to keep the curtains closed. You can even see through the shears.

Marci

Thanks guys for your repies!

The room is actually for my friends, so I sent your comments to them to see if they want to switch to a different location. It's nice to have the info in advance of the sailing so we can have time to make changes as necessary, ya know?!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;11;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Mariner, here we come!

AOS 4/21/02 (awesome!)

Archived