Name on Booking

My passport is in name of donna doreen anne surname............

My booking has been made in the name of doreen surname ............This is how I book all holidays through TA and never been a problem as Doreen is on passport just not first name on it . Will this cause a problem with RCL?

I do not want to ring TA and ask another question as I am sure she is fed up with me lol

The name on your passport needs to match the name on your reservation, especially for your flights.

If your passport says Doreen Surname and your reservation says Doreen Surname then you are fine. But if your passport says Donna Doreen Surname, then you reservation needs to say Donna Doreen Surname.

This is exactly the kind of thing your TA is there for so don't worry about calling them. It is better to get this taken care of now, than to show up to board your flight or cruise and have a problem because you didn't want to ask.

thanks for the quick replies

Yes will call, my name is on passport just not first name on it , why do parents have to give children names then not use first one lol :rolleyes:

I am with you on that one :D

RCCL is one of only a handful of places that has my first name on their files, even though they know I have always used the second one they have to put my docs etc as being in the name of my first name,which confuses the heck outta the crew when I get onboard :D

Archived