Romantic getaway for dh

h2owatson

After experiencing some pretty tough times lately with the economy and all I would love to hear some suggestions on how we can spend some pretty romantic and relaxing low cost moments with each other on our upcoming cruise Feb 8th. We will be doing the supper club on Valentines Day but other than that I have no ideas. Thanks for all the help...

Dina

Breakfast in bed (run up to the buffet and load up a tray, order coffee, juice, etc from room service), request a table for two at dinner (in the regular dining room) and reconnect (no talk of kids or work allowed), find a beach in port and just take a nice long walk, make him feel like the most important person in the world for the week (it will come back to you in spades!), wear something just for him that you normally wouldn't wear in mixed company (going 'comando' has it's benefits! ;)), slow dance at least once each night, pack a bottle of champagne from home (MUCH cheaper at your local grocery store) and surprise him with it one night (room steward will supply the glasses and ice to chill it).

Give me some time and I'll come up with some more!

Archived