Passenger Service reply by e-mail for post-cruise?

GLCAS

I sent an e-mail to Passenger Services 8 days ago and I received an e-mail saying that this address, was for post cruise inquires and concerns, and for pre-cruise to call an 800 number. I replied that my concerns were POST-cruise and have heard nothing since. Was this an automatic reply perhaps? Should I continue to wait for an answer or re-send my e-mail?:confused:

I sent an e-mail to Passenger Services 8 days ago and I received an e-mail saying that this address, was for post cruise inquires and concerns, and for pre-cruise to call an 800 number. I replied that my concerns were POST-cruise and have heard nothing since. Was this an automatic reply perhaps? Should I continue to wait for an answer or re-send my e-mail?:confused:

If you received it within a couple of hours of sending yours it is most probably an automated reponse. I think if you resend it you will get the same reply again. Hopefully someone is working on it and you should hear something soon!

Archived