If you are going to Chankanaab in Cozumel soon, will you PLEASE help me?

I was on the Rhapsody last week, and I changed a roll of film at Chankanaab Park at the Laguna open air restaurant. I thought I slid the exposed roll back into my beach bag, but I must have dropped it on the floor somewhere! It was a 36 roll of film - almost all of the photos I took on my cruise, so I'm just sick about it.

If someone is going to Chankanaab in the next week or two, could you ask them if they have a lost and found and see if somehow my film is there? It is a particularly wierd kind of film (Great Moments), but with a yellow label, kind of like Kodak. It's also a 36 roll.

I know it's a long shot, but if someone found my film for me, I would make it very much worth their while!

My sister was on stage, dancing with the Drifters, and I am so sad that I probably lost that image (and almost all the others I took on my trip), that I just had to try. icon_frown.gif

Thanks!

Try contacting Chankanab park its self. Google Chankanaab Park for information. Good luck! We'll be there May12th.

Happy Cruising!

Sue icon_cool.gif

All dem bonz are connected: de party bone & de drinkin bone & de stayin out all night bone & the cruisin bone.

Our first cruise: May 10 2004, Enchantment of the Seas

If I were you,I would go post on the Cozumel board(I see you did post this thread),but I would have a thread addressed to MiniGolf Sally and/or PB Tom..........they are Cozumel locals who read the boards..............they can probably get you the phone number or maybe even call for you or stop by there to see...........its worth a try...they both seem to be very helpful..

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;5;30;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000  RCCL Serenade--5/30--Alaska

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;10;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  RCCL Jewel--10/28--repositioning

**RCCL SOS-8/27/04** Carnival Miracle-2/13/05**

I know this is a long shot as well, but did you thoroughly check your beach bag? Make sure you checked inside shoes, towels, camera case, etc.

Are you sailing on the Mariner 7/18/04?...Click here! icon_cool.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

Thanks, Family of 14, and everyone for your suggestions. I will try to contact Mini Golf Sally. And yes, I tore apart everything in our room and everything in my luggage - several times - and no go. I knew it was lost when I started packing, because I always put my exposed and unexposed film in the little bedside drawer when I first unpack, and keep tossing them there as they are exposed (So that when I pack I remember to put them in my carryon, not suitcase) - and I knew I had used 2 rolls and there was only one there. And the last roll I had changed, I was at Chankanaab (just the day before). So I'm positive I lost it at the restaurant (or in the sand by our palapa).

Thanks, Rebecca, for offering to check. If by amazing chance, it was in their lost and found, I would be happy to send you a reward for mailing it back! icon_smile.gif

Archived