best way to get Guarantee Stateroom together

Hi all i was just asking what is the best way to try to get guarantee staterooms together.We have been allocated cabins already for our cruise in april but are on seperate decks we have linked our bookings.i see the cabin next to one is still avaliable can i call or email( if so who would i email) to see if we can get that one or is it just pot luck as we did book guarantee rooms.We are happy as they are both a good upgrade but just thought i would ask:)

Thanks for any ideas

Roger

I would give them a ring and see what they suggest. Would you consider paying the difference to have the neighbouring cabin if it's important? It would depend on whether the neighbouring cabin is in the guarantee pool itself so that if the current one were put back in the pool whether you would even get the next door one.

We just did this. We booked our cabins linked together. DH and one child and me and the other child. We were lucky and got cabins right next to each other. We had balcony guarantee and were assigned D2 cabins. We found 2 other cabins D2 that were a little better location and the travel agent switched them in less one minute....not a problem.

The only problem you will have is if one of you were assigned an E and the other a D...then keep searching until you find 2 cabins close to each other. Enjoy.

Same with me- we had 2 staterooms booked and they were assigned almost immediatley. We found online that there were some other rooms open in the same catagory so we switched both rooms to a different deck side by side. I would call over emailing- rooms can get snatched up before you know it!

Archived