Passport Stamp??

TomAndJane

Actually if you leave St Thomas by air you have to go through customs at the airport and you will have your passport stamped at that time. Rules are always different for cruise passengers who are just stopping by for the day.

On our first cruise our first stop was the Bahamas and our second stop was St. Thomas, we had our passports checked befoe we were allowed to leave the ship, but I do not think they were stamped.

On our last cruise which started in San Juan, PR, St Thomas was our first stop and passports were not checked.

They will let you know onboard if they are needed or not.

No' date=' why would they? You are in the United States.:) When you from NY to NJ do they stamp your passport?

B.[/quote']

I know that I am still in the U.S. I started the question by stating that. I like to get my passport stamped whereever I go and I was just wondering if we could get it stamped in St. Thomas!!!!

Best bet is to seek out an Immigration office if you want a stamp - although in the two times I've been in St. Thomas, I don't recall where it would be, unless it's someplace in the dock complex by Haversight Mall. (In San Juan, the CBP office is clearly marked, BTW.)

Where else are you going that you're looking for a stamp?

Best bet is to seek out an Immigration office if you want a stamp - although in the two times I've been in St. Thomas, I don't recall where it would be, unless it's someplace in the dock complex by Haversight Mall. (In San Juan, the CBP office is clearly marked, BTW.)

Where else are you going that you're looking for a stamp?

We will also be visiting Tortola and Samana or something like that.

Thanks.

Archived