Horseback riding

beachbev

I heard honey suckle trail ride was best. Wanted to do it myself but not enough time to do stingrays also. If you google it you'll find more info, think I saw a guide for it with prices. The 2 hr private sounded like best deal. But best thing of all its not just walking. Can trot and lope also!

the mojito horse stables has horses for a good price and they ride to the black pearl skateboard park for no extra charge. they also have a monkey:eek: and iguana farm there.my husband wont horseback ride so he is hanging out at the stable bar drinking budweisers. should be a great time icon10.gif

• 1 month later...
Which company should we choose to ride horses on the beach? Is there a difference?

We are in Georgetown on March 12th. My husband is going riding with Pampered Ponies. They were recommended in Fodor's 2009 edition. We have been corresponding with Lori by e-mail. They are located 20 minutes from the terminal and will pick you up and deliver you back. Hope this helps.

We are in Georgetown on March 12th. My husband is going riding with Pampered Ponies. They were recommended in Fodor's 2009 edition. We have been corresponding with Lori by e-mail. They are located 20 minutes from the terminal and will pick you up and deliver you back. Hope this helps.

We went with ochoriostours.com... did the horseback beach/mountain and river tube ride. was really fun. ask for Alfonson for your guide. :)

We went with ochoriostours.com... did the horseback beach/mountain and river tube ride. was really fun. ask for Alfonson for your guide. :)

Sorry, sorry, sorry....This was about Jamacia not the Caymens...I posted an answer in the wrong thread!:eek:

• 1 month later...

Archived