Summit Cabin 7141 view from elevator how bad?

Arwenmark

Has anyone been booked in 7141 which is right next to the exterior elevators? I know you can see into the elevators from some of those cabins and the elevator passengers can see onto your balcony to some degree, it looks to me like the ones on Deck 7/Vista may be the worst for this as they don't look like they have much privacy screen on the elevator side where deck 6, 8 and 9 all look like they do.

Can anyone who has stayed on Deck 7 either side of the elevator comment on this? thanks

• 1 year later...

Left Summit last Saturday (Jan 23) and although we did not stay in any room immediately next to the glass elevator I did ride the elevator and looked to see how "private" the adjacent rooms were.

I was pretty impressed with how well X blocked the view of the adjoining rooms. That said, I would not pcik to stay there.... but it's not like the elevator riders can just look into your balcony. There is a solid wall between them and I didn't see much of the balcony at all from the glass elevator.

Hope you do hear from someone who has stayed in those rooms... but since no one answered the OP I thought I would try to give some info.

That said, I would not pcik to stay there....

Hope you do hear from someone who has stayed in those rooms... but since no one answered the OP I thought I would try to give some info.

Wow, thanks for the very quick response! (a lot quicker than the original poster got when they asked a whole year ago :eek:)

I'm actually booked in one of those cabins. Glad to know that privacy won't be too much of an issue.

I'm curious why you say you wouldn't choose to stay in one of those cabins?

Archived