What type of crowd should I expect?

vindog1234

I am booked on the Constellation for Jan 8th. I was wondering what type of crowd it will be. I have been on the century twice in the summer. Will there be a much older crowd in January? I'll be 23 next week. Are there usually a decent amount of 20 somethings onboard this time of year?

Thanks.

We always cruise in Jan., and are doing the Mex Riv this Jan. There are usually a fair amt of 20-somethings on whenever we go in Jan. I always check it out b/c my kids are all in that age group. Alot of colleges have winter breaks during that time. You will be fine!!!! Have fun!!!!!

We're in our late 20's and have been crusing X since our mid 20s - usually there are a fair number of people near our age, particularly in Jan as I think the fares are a bit lower. I think you'll find people of like mind...

I wouldn't worry at all - when I was your age I would travel with my family a week after you are going - never had a problem - there were always a number of college and grad students traveling with family or friends. This was about 7-8 years ago but remember many of the Northeast colleges and grad schools are out thru the middle to end of January so you should be fine. Have a great trip

Archived