Can we wear our Steelers' jerseys?

barb65

We are sailing on Carnival Miracle, Sunday, Feb. 1, which is also Super Bowl Sunday. Will they let us in the dining room if we wear our Steelers' jerseys?:rolleyes:

barb65

Costa 1992

Carnival Victory 2004

Carnival Glory 2007

Carnival Miracle 2009

We are sailing on Carnival Miracle, Sunday, Feb. 1, which is also Super Bowl Sunday. Will they let us in the dining room if we wear our Steelers' jerseys?:rolleyes:

barb65

Costa 1992

Carnival Victory 2004

Carnival Glory 2007

Carnival Miracle 2009

Being from PA, im sure thats the best you could do anyways, go for it;).

barb65

Costa 1992

Carnival Victory 2004

Carnival Glory 2007

Carnival Miracle 2009

Yep.

barb65

Costa 1992

Carnival Victory 2004

Carnival Glory 2007

Carnival Miracle 2009

Usually first night is come as you are because luggage probably has not made it to your cabin yet.

We wore ours all day - on the Triumph - the last time Pittsburgh was in the Super Bowl.

We did not go to the dining room that night - because the game was on :eek:!! But they made a day of it with trivia and drink specials during the day and they had "finger foods" and drink specials during the game.

We watched with 2500 of our newest friends ;)...it was a hoot!! :D

Edited by happy cruzin

barb65

Costa 1992

Carnival Victory 2004

Carnival Glory 2007

Carnival Miracle 2009

I wouldn't if it is sailing from Baltimore!:D:eek:

We are sailing on Carnival Miracle, Sunday, Feb. 1, which is also Super Bowl Sunday. Will they let us in the dining room if we wear our Steelers' jerseys?:rolleyes: barb65

I do not see why not.... just make sure your husband wears a tie with his on formal night. :D

yes yes yes

when the bears played the colts that's all you saw in the dinning room!!!!!

WHEN THE PATS PLAYED THE EAGLES THAT'S ALL YOU SAW

AND IM SURE ON THE OTHER 2 SUPERBOWL CRUISES I WENT ON LOL (THAT'S JUST THE WAY THE CRUISE FELL ON THAT DAY)EVERYONE WAS WEARING THEM!!!!

Edited by jorgesgirll

High risk...high reward.

Go ahead and wear them but keep in mind if by chance they lose or lose big to the powerful and tradition-rich Cardinals then expect the younger drunks, Steeler haters, and fans of any other team to remind you of your decision to wear your jersey's for the rest of the week.

Edited by BirdmanBilly

yep I know someone already said it but on the first night you can wear whatever and the last cruise I was on in November/December the things I saw in the dining room were lets just say not very dressy. t-shirts and capri's (jean) and you name it, you will see it at least once during the week so go ahead and wear your jersey with pride!

Forget the dining room ,they usually have a huge superbowl party

with ribs and wings ,etc.

The game is on the big screen usually in the theatre.because the get a large crowd.

Ive been 3 cruises during superbowl and this is usually the format.

And the drinks are a little cheaper.

Buttons the cabinboy

that you wear a Cardinals shirt:D, but that's just my preference. Go Cardinals!!!

Aside from that, the first night is pretty much whatever doesn't get you arrested as far as I have seen.;)

Have a great cruise and I hope you get to watch the game.

• 7 years later...