Oh, the joy!

psbhappy

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful advice, stories, tips and general conversation. I particularly love the "Live From" threads. I was on the CB last February and am going to be on the Ruby on Feb 6 (I believe it's only 18 days away). I was able to grab the coveted E730. I bought a fcc on the second to last day of my cruise last year and it made getting off the ship a lot easier. The credit burned a hole in my pocket and I booked this cruise three days after my return. I remember logging into the Princess website and seeing that my cruise was 354 days away. It's almost time now.

Tonight, I have been printing out all my confirmations like airfare, rental car, hotel and insurance. It does not seem real. The excitement is mounting. My sister and brother-in-law will be joining us for their first Princess cruise. I cannot wait to show off the ship to them. I also can't wait to try out some things I didn't make time for on my last cruise such as afternoon tea and the actual chance to lay down and watch a movie under the stars. This will also be my first time in the Western Caribbean.

Anyway, I am basically a lurker here, but have been on the site several times a day for several years. Thanks again, everyone. I'll try to post my thoughts on the Ruby when I return. :):):)

Archived