Anyone currently on the Summit or Summit staff member

stipmom

Can you find out from the powers that be what night will be the formal night on the 6 night Jan 31 sailing.?The second night is the night of the Superbowl and my husband will be watching the game.We don't want to have to bring formal clothes if that is the formal night since we won't be dining in the DR but don't want to not have the proper attire if its another night.Thanks

My question exactly. wouldn't be smart of Celebrity to have formal night during the Super Bowl. If they do, I'm making a reservation at the poolside restaurant so I don't have to dress up, and watch the game. But the wife will not be happy as she enjoys the formal night.

Cruisecritic's crack investigative team, headed up by Host Andy, is on the case...

See the thread; http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=908359

It has kind of gotten buried now but I am sure Andy will get the answer and when he posts it the thread will be back on page 1.

Maybe we will see you on the Summit in a couple weeks.

Jow

I know this thread is basically about attire for formal night on superbowl cruise, but I was hoping that someone that's recently been on the Summit can answer this question for me. Does anybody know if the Summit has Texas Hold'em Poker? It's my boyfriend's favorite thing to do when we're at sea--and after dinner at night. We have only done RCCL and Carnival before, so not sure what to expect in that arena.

Archived