Help In Los Angelos

sandpebble1

Well the first thing you need to decide is if you're going to stay by the pier which is in Long Beach not Los Angeles. if so there are supposed to be deals iat the Queen Mary for Carnival Cruise Customers. I would suggest you check the Topics of Hotels Pre & Post cruise for some ideas.

We stayed at the Sunrise Best Western in San Pedro - would have been great for xxx cruise line, which departs near there, but next time I'll stay in Long Beach itself. Check the boards a few pages back for a long thread listing several good hotels. Sunrise BW not bad, but an older BW. According to the threads better deals are available.

Long Beach Aquarium, Queen Mary, Merchant Marine Museum and many other similar attractions are all within 5-10 miles or so. Next trip I will spend more time either pre or post cruise.

We were sent to Sunrise BW by a TA when I requested a "less expensive hotel with free parking during the cruise and a shuttle service". We were also somewhat strange, in that we drove in the morning of departure, parked, and left. We spent the night after our cruise. We were surprised by the shuttle times when we arrived at the hotel at 1:00 pm - shuttle quit running at noon. Be sure to check out everything.

Happy cruising,
Dave

Archived