Wind - Silver Suites (post drydock)

conchyjoe

Looking at a trip on the Wind in 2010 which we have not sailed on before. We love the Silver Suites on the the Shadow & Whisper. Does anybody have first hand experience on the Wind's new Silver Suites on Deck 8 ? Are they better than the suites on decks 5/6/7 ?

From travel agent sites that I have looked at it appears as if the bed is now adjacent to the balcony windows - was concerned about early morning light if you wanted to sleep-in.

Grateful for other comments.

Thank You !

Just off the Wind. If you like the Silver's on Shadow/Whisper, I think you may be disappointed with the new ones on 8. They are nothing like what you're used to.

Honestly, I thought they looked like glorified verandah suites with a deeper balcony. Chaise loungers can fit on them.

I loved the owner's suites and the Medallion suite. The Medallion is huge! No balcony but a lovely living area, separate dining area, powder room and enormous master bath. Three massive picture windows allowed for fabulous viewing and sunlight.

Luvtojump - many thanks, that was my first impression looking at the photo's. I will avoid the new suites. Just our of interest how would you rate the Wind's regular Silver Suites on decks 5/6/7 versus the Shadow/Whisper.

I realise that are smaller by about 20% - any other comments ?

Thanks !

Archived