Costa Allegra - Laundromat?

Spike's mum

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a laundromat on Costa Allegra and if so, the payment arrangements? (coins etc) I know, I shouldnt be worried about laundry - after all I will be on holiday, but I have found that laundromats on P & O ships were very handy, saves all that washing when you return home.

regards

Spike's mum

There are no laundromat (self) on the Allegra (or any Costa ships). In fact a washing machine is bigger than the Allegra.:D

There is a laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service on board, on the last day there is a special offer (usually at least) of 25 pieces for Euro 19.99.

No irons are allowed as the cabins electrical circuitry is not laid out for such heavy load.

Have a great cruise.

Ron

PS. I loved the Allegra, it small, cosy and you get to see and meet all of your fellow passengers.

There are no laundromat (self) on the Allegra (or any Costa ships). In fact a washing machine is bigger than the Allegra.:D

There is a laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service on board, on the last day there is a special offer (usually at least) of 25 pieces for Euro 19.99.

No irons are allowed as the cabins electrical circuitry is not laid out for such heavy load.

Have a great cruise.

Ron

PS. I loved the Allegra, it small, cosy and you get to see and meet all of your fellow passengers.

Thanks Ron, I hope it doesnt rock like a washing machine :rolleyes: We are looking forward to a more intimate size after battling with 2000+ passengers on our last cruise.

regards

Spike's Mum

Archived