Qm2 - a2

Mitzi_Muffin

I am looking to book a category A2 on the Queen Mary to visit the Caribbean, can anyone tell me if deck 11 is a good location. Can the balconies fit 2 sun loungers and do they get the sun or are they sheltered.

Have read so many reports on here I am getting a bit confused, I was offered a good price for a balcony but then found out is was a hull balcony Ok I suppose for colder weather but not for the caribbean.

Great location for a cruise; have been on this deck a few times. My preference would be forward of midships. Also, not too far to bed from the Commodore Club, late evening time.:D

On a more serious note, the observation deck (11) is a wonderful location to be when arriving in new ports.

Have a grand trip!

Deck 11 have glass fronted balconies and are not sheltered. The sheltered (hull) balconies are on decks 4, 5 and 6.

On deck 12 we got 2 loungers and 2 small tables so I should imagine you would get the same.

Archived