New to Cruise Critic

GSLMOM

Hi all -- I just registered on this site and would like any help possible regarding navigating the site. My family and I are booked on the Caribbean Princess for July 2009 -- can't wait. We love cruising. This will be my our 5th cruise, but first with Princess. Any inside info???

Thanks,

GSLMOM

:)

Hi all -- I just registered on this site and would like any help possible regarding navigating the site. My family and I are booked on the Caribbean Princess for July 2009 -- can't wait. We love cruising. This will be my our 5th cruise, but first with Princess. Any inside info???

Thanks,

GSLMOM

:)

Welcome! If you post your exact cruise dates, we can assist in helping you find the roll call for your sailings so that you can talk and meet up with others that will be on the same cruise with you.

Good morning everyone!!

Our cruise is to leave San Juan 11/08/09 we will be on the Princess Cruise doing a 7 day Southern Caribbean. Is it to soon to find out where the ship we dock at will be? Anyone else out there going on the same cruise?:cool: Toto2Kansas where in Kansas are you? I am also from Kansas.

To help the new CC members just go back to the home page. here you will find besides the cruiselines, there is the Roll Call section, the Ports of Call Section and many, many other forums for you to check out. There is very much invaluable information on this site. Just go and take a peek. Also the Search this Forum has very valuable in finding information. You will find that on every forum you go. It is always by the page number on the right hand side above the threads that have started. Enjoy this site. and welcome to Cruise Critic.

Marilyn

Archived