Great Hotel In Port Canaveral

shsabres

My wife and I went on a cruise in 08/08 and wanted to let everybody know about the hotel we stayed at. I know all are looking for decent accommodations. I was researching tons of hotels and I managed to find The Radisson Resort @ the Port. We got a great room at a great price. The middle of the hotel has a tiki bar, water fall and is close to a lot. We used their complimentary shuttle to go out to eat, and they have a free port shuttle as well. If you have any questions about it let me know. Now comes the fun of finding a bargain in Miami!!

My wife and I went on a cruise in 08/08 and wanted to let everybody know about the hotel we stayed at. I know all are looking for decent accommodations. I was researching tons of hotels and I managed to find The Radisson Resort @ the Port. We got a great room at a great price. The middle of the hotel has a tiki bar, water fall and is close to a lot. We used their complimentary shuttle to go out to eat, and they have a free port shuttle as well. If you have any questions about it let me know. Now comes the fun of finding a bargain in Miami!!

Thanks for reconfirming what other have said. Approximately how far is the hotel to the port? We are thinking of coming down the day before, renting a car and then dropping it off the morning of our cruise.

You are VERY close to the port, I don't remember exactly how far but the shuttle took less than five minutes to get to the port. My wife and I used the complimentary shuttle to go out to dinner the day before the cruise and all the restaurants it takes you to are on the water at the port, so I would say it can't be more then two to three miles away!!

Archived