Can't sleep...need soothing words!!

simkoreb

Hi. Please make me feel better because I called to pay my final payment Fri, NOv 5, and the money still hasn't been taken out of my account. The lady assured me everything was ok when I paid, and if there were any problems I would be contacted, but this is a problem. Now I can't sleep because they may have given my cabins away and the agency is closed until tomorrow morning and I'm panicking. Can anyone make me feel better???

Did you book thru carnival? If so, just go online and reassure yourself. If you booked thru TA, maybe call carnival and see if your final payment has been made by the TA. Not to worry, I'm sure your money will come out of your account at the most inopportune time. ;)

Do you have online banking? Maybe check your account periodically.

Hi. Just got off the phone with carnival and they didn't tell me anything. I hate this waiting until the morning!! I'm just so worried, but the carnival rep did say someone should have called me to say "hey, we need the money" before they would cancel my cabins. Has anyone else gone through this? I'm not sleeping tonight!

I'm sure everything is alright! Like the rep said they would have called you for payment if they were at that point. Not sleeping may make you cranky(it would me) and if you need to do some smoozing because someone screwed up you catch more flies with honey then vinigar. Go to sleep and dream of cruising. A jello shot will help you relax and get some sleep :D I'll say a little prayer for ya anyhow! Theresa

Archived