Who to book with?

kken67

Last year we thoroughly enjoyed our royal caribbean cruise on Independence of the seas(1st ever cruise) and would love to cruise with them again but need to keep the cost down in order to go. We want to go on Freedom or Liberty on a 7 night western caribbean cruise but need a cruise only price as we are going to go to florida for a week beforehand. Any ideas re cheapest travel agent. There will be 4 of us in 1 cabin (we managed fine last time like this as hardly in cabin anyway). Going in late July or early August.

Thanks

prohibit specific TA recommendations.

Would recommend you touch base with friends and family, or do an internet search, etc.

Only one precaution: One of the largest internet agencies that offered hefty On Board Credits just went bankrupt..ya gotta keep some of the profit to keep the doors open. So I would recommend caution. ALso the online agencies that offer big OBC are not always the quickest when it comes to needs or service.

discussing travel agents specifically is proibited on this forum.

that said, if you want a TA, you may want to start at the top of this board and click on cruise agencies...

OR...book direct with RC...that way YOU control the reservation. TAs can't discount RC below what RC charges (generally speaking...sometimes they are a little less if they have group space booked...) but TAs sometimes give OBC or free insurance or prepaid tips....

I have moved ressies to my TA, and have kept some....frankly, if it is not anything hard, i will just hang onto it myself.....

Last year we thoroughly enjoyed our royal caribbean cruise on Independence of the seas(1st ever cruise) and would love to cruise with them again but need to keep the cost down in order to go. We want to go on Freedom or Liberty on a 7 night western caribbean cruise but need a cruise only price as we are going to go to florida for a week beforehand. Any ideas re cheapest travel agent. There will be 4 of us in 1 cabin (we managed fine last time like this as hardly in cabin anyway). Going in late July or early August.

Thanks

Did you know that if you book online through RCCL UK you will now get a 5% discount? :D

Also check out the offers on the site with regard to Early Booking Discount(EBD) Also there are some offers on certain cruises for later in the year where you could get OBC & or Money off.:D

You can book "cruise only" with them :D

Archived