Fastest Princess refund ever!

Toto2Kansas

Upon returning from our Grand Princess cruise last week, I noticed on my credit card statement that Princess charged me $300 for ONE FCC I purchased.

I called Princess to find out what that was all about, since it was only supposed to be $100.

A few minutes on hold and I am told that another gentleman onboard had purchased a dozen FCC's, and for some reason, two of them were charged to my account. Just a mistake, no biggy. They noted the error on his booking so that if he realized he was short a couple he would be able to call Princess, give his credit card number, and they would be reinstated.

They told me that the credit could take two weeks to show up on my CC. Amazingly though, two days later, poof there it was, a refund for the $200 charged in error.

I guess when they want to, they can return those credits very quickly. I was pleased that this wasn't a long drawn out process of when and if it would come back to my account.

Very pleased with the quick service by Princess and realize mistakes happen, it is just the way they are corrected which shows great service, which I received. :) :)

Upon returning from our Grand Princess cruise last week, I noticed on my credit card statement that Princess charged me $300 for ONE FCC I purchased.

I called Princess to find out what that was all about, since it was only supposed to be $100.

A few minutes on hold and I am told that another gentleman onboard had purchased a dozen FCC's, and for some reason, two of them were charged to my account. Just a mistake, no biggy. They noted the error on his booking so that if he realized he was short a couple he would be able to call Princess, give his credit card number, and they would be reinstated.

They told me that the credit could take two weeks to show up on my CC. Amazingly though, two days later, poof there it was, a refund for the $200 charged in error.

I guess when they want to, they can return those credits very quickly. I was pleased that this wasn't a long drawn out process of when and if it would come back to my account.

Very pleased with the quick service by Princess and realize mistakes happen, it is just the way they are corrected which shows great service, which I received. :) :)

Amazing, isn't it. I might have been tempted to just ask for two more FCC's to be added to my account.:D

they can I think usually do process refunds pretty quickly. They like to tell us it will take longer so we won't be surprised if it does.

Nita

Archived