Island-Princess Leaving March/09---HELP!

perfectdj

WILL I LIKE THE PANAMA CRUISE?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. WILL I LIKE THE PANAMA CRUISE?

Hello to all cruiser's,

1) Will be taking the Island ship March 14th, 2009 - Panama. Can someone please tell me where all the knock-offs are ie. rolex, calvin, prada etc.etc.. I was informed that Panama is the hub of it all.!?

2) And in regards to the ship-Island, is there something not so great I should know about this ship and what I should look out for? Never been on it so any advise would be greatful.

Hello to all cruiser's,

1) Will be taking the Island ship March 14th, 2009 - Panama. Can someone please tell me where all the knock-offs are ie. rolex, calvin, prada etc.etc.. I was informed that Panama is the hub of it all.!?

2) And in regards to the ship-Island, is there something not so great I should know about this ship and what I should look out for? Never been on it so any advise would be greatful.

Hello there,

I can't answer your first question, but as to the 2nd one, the Island is one of the nicest ships I have ever sailed on. (Have been on over 20 cruises and on many lines). I can't think of a single thing to "look out for" in a a negative sense. If you could be more specific about any concerns, maybe that would help. You will love the ship, I promise!:)

Have a great cruise,

Julie H

Hello there,

I can't answer your first question, but as to the 2nd one, the Island is one of the nicest ships I have ever sailed on. (Have been on over 20 cruises and on many lines). I can't think of a single thing to "look out for" in a a negative sense. If you could be more specific about any concerns, maybe that would help. You will love the ship, I promise!:)

Have a great cruise,

Julie H

Hi Julie,

Thanks for your comments.

I can't tell you from experience because we are about to go ourselves for the first time. However, people that we've talked to on our past cruises have said this is one of their top 3 cruises to take. The Island is a beautiful ship. We've been on her 2 times and will be on the Coral in February.

Hello to all cruiser's,

Hi perfectdj!

We are also sailing on the Island on March 14. It will be our first time also sailing through the Canal. Stop by and say hello on our roll call. We're a small group that is planning on having a large amount of fun!!

Pat

Archived