Carnival destiny outside cabins cat 6

MILEMRKR63

and i second that. cat 6 cabins are 220 sq ft, and as previous party noted, is the same square footage as the cat 8 + balcony (which is 185 sq ft room + 35 sq ft balcony = 220).

if you think about it, the cat 6 cabins are directly beneath the balcony cabins, and have the same footprint. interior walls are in common locations on all floors.

the same is true on other destiny class forward ships, including conquest, splendor and dream class ships, though the spirit class cabin sizes vary more significantly

the relation is illustrated in the before and after floorplans from destiny's dry-dock conversion of the family oceanview cabins w/ floor-ceiling windows to balconies - which is explained in my destiny review (link in the signature)

spa-b4-after.gif

and this graphic i made for a similar thread:

destiny-floors.jpg

• 2 years later...

Hi, you might have to start a new thread to get more replies since this is such a specific category only now on Dream so far. This is the category, if Im not mistaken, that is the split baths, family OVs right? Everyone so far has loved them. One of the only cabins that you can find 4 beds on the floor. The pics look awesome.

Carnival_Dream_Family_Quint_3018.jpg.7a8061e91db77176f670de4269b080c1.jpg

We will be in one of these Dream Cabins in August. A great alternative for my family of five.

The other time all five of us stayed in one room was on the Victory and Inspiration. The Victory at 220 square feet was perfect. The Inspiration was just too crammed.

I could never imagine having five in an inside cabin!

Catrin

Archived