B2B and bringin on wine?

gill_boo

Exactly...They would return it to you after the first cruise and you would have it for the second part. I doubt they would care either way. In fact they should have a couple of bottles waiting ofr you in your cabin as a 'thank you' for booking a B2B. Don't worry about it.

Take your wine for your first cruise and buy your wine in one of the ports you go to for your second leg. Much cheaper. They will probably take it when you board but will send it to your cabin the last night of the first leg.

I can't remember if the sell wine in the liquor shop on board but if they do just buy it the last night of leg one and they let you take it back to your cabin......Did that with a bottle of rum and vodka on my last B2B.....

I always buy something the first week either on board or ashore and get it delivered to my cabin the last night of the first week....It helps on your bar bill the second week, enjoy your B2B It's very relaxing the second week..We always try to go to the shows the first week and they will have the same ones the second week.....Dennis

Archived